mike tom cigar wine family pic mike jairus robt tom th_83d_Me_Jack_and_Tom tom and gene ---------------------------------------------- */ img.post-photo { border:1px solid #A2907D; padding:4px; } .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
................................ 2009 Reunion Photos and video now posted at the Photo site.....click on the link on the left...post a message at the bottom of each post where it says "comments"...then click on "publish" and your done. :)

Crumley Family Reunion 2011

WELCOME WALLS, ROWES, NICOLOS, GROOMS, MAHANS & PARKERS........ A Family Website run by one where input is welcome....

Monday, June 12, 2006

My Two Cents

Hello All! Just wanted to be the first of MY generation to actually post something on this family thing of ours! Have to say that I am very much looking forward to our getting together in Oregon and I can't wait to see everyone - especially since I won't be making Graeagle again this year due to an opportunity that has arisen for me to travel throughout Thailand. . .Thank you Gramma for your Prayers! Anyways, this is a recent picture of our loving Wilma and myself when she came down to visit after Chelsea's wedding. (Which I am very sorry I missed as the photos looked beautiful and hope they will be posted up here soon) Hope you enjoy and will see you soon! Miss and Love you!! XOXOXOX
Tisha ~ Aren't We Cute?!?! ~

PS Thanks Uncle Ken for organizing this weblog. It's a fantastic idea and great way to keep in touch!